Saturday, December 20, 2008

In the subway

These are all photos I took while in the subway. They aren't really my greatest shots. They seem a little dull to me. And they came out so blurry. Hopefully I will get a second shot at this when I get a new camera.


Ok, this doesn't look like a subway shot, but I actually took this while riding over a bridge over the Han river on Line 2. I had no idea there was a fence here, because when you're going that fast, your eyes can't distinguish that. I like this photo because of the brilliant blue of the water in contrast to the white fence. I also like that you can see the shadow of the cable on top of the train on the fence. It's really the only hint that you're on a train other than the fact that the fence is slightly blurred.



At first I didn't like this shot, but the more I look at it, the more it grows on me. This man looks a little sullen and just lost in his own world. Again, the photo is grainy and pixilated. This could be so much better.


Another boring, blurry photo from the subway that I took while waiting for my train in Dongdaemun Station.


I like these two photos because they are good perspective shots. Unfortunately, there is nothing interesting about them besides that.

No comments:

Post a Comment